Don't rely on luck alone to get you the credit you need.
Check your credit report and dispute any inaccurate or unverifiable accounts that are holding your credit score back.
Why should you dispute your credit?
- A recent FTC study showed that 25% of consumers have credit report errors.
- 5% of consumers have errors that could result in serious financial consequences such as higher interest rates!
As a consumer you have rights under:
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)
- Fair and Accurate Credit Transaction Act (FACTA)
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
To find out more about your rights as a consumer and how we can help you check out our video, "What is Credit Repair?"
Through our credit repair services MSI will:
- Dispute identified errors
- Audit and monitor the three major credit agencies: Equifax, Experian and Transunion
- We also dispute and audit the root of the problem with the original creditor and/or third party collection company.
Just because there is an item on your credit report you do not agree with, you do not have to live with it, be punished, or feel forced to pay this unverifiable item! Dispute these items and request verification. You may find that some items have been reported in error, or with inaccuracies, thus will be corrected or removed and will result with an increase to your credit score.
MSI Credit Solutions provides superior credit restoration and comprehensive consulting services that are reliable and affordable. For any questions or to schedule a free credit consultation, contact us at (866) 217-9841.
*The information in this article has been provided strictly for educational purposes.