Avoid the Following Financial Sins When Applying For a Mortgage
Planning to buy a home soon? Make sure that you are aware of all the factors that can affect your ability to qualify for a mortgage approval. To allow for a higher probability for an approval and the best terms, follow these 10 home buying commandments.
- Thou shalt not change jobs, become self-employed, or quit your job.
- Thou shalt not buy a car, truck, or van.
- Thou shalt not use credit cards excessively.
- Thou shalt not let current accounts fall behind.
- Thou shalt not spend money you have set aside for down payment and closing costs.
- Thou shalt not finance any new furniture.
- Thou shalt not originate any inquires into your credit.
- Thou shalt not make cash deposits without checking with your loan officer.
- Thou shalt not change bank accounts.
- Thou shalt not co-sign a loan for anyone.
If you're ready to get approved for a home loan, regardless of credit, contact us today at 866-217-9841.
MSI Credit Solutions provides superior credit restoration and comprehensive consulting services that are reliable and affordable. Call today for your free credit repair consultation! Contact us at (866) 217-9841. *The information in this article has been provided strictly for educational purposes.