When choosing a credit repair company the most important question you will face is:
“Do I prefer price over quality?”
Which would you prefer?
Timeframe and Quality of Services
Credit repair companies like Lexington Law charge a very appealing, no contract, and low monthly cost for their credit repair services. What they may not tell you is that although they do offer a low price for their services, the disputes they provide to consumers may not be the most aggressive. In many cases consumers have reported that they only dispute a limited amount of items at a time, although the consumers request more items to be disputed. Consequently, this drags out the time frame of services, and in the long run does end up being more costly. Not only in how much money is being spent, but in time lost.
As stated in our service agreement, MSI Credit Solutions’ credit repair program lasts a total of 180 days. MSI Credit Solutions additionally works on all levels and provides a full audit on all items per the consumers request.
MSI Credit Solutions’ process consists of auditing questionable accounts with:
- Major Credit Bureaus Equifax, Experian, and Transunion
- Original Creditors
- Collection Agencies
With our aggressive audit process, MSI Credit Solutions has seen:
- An average deletion rate of 50%-80% of items in question.*
- Results can be seen as early as 30-45 days.*
- Clients on average reach their desired credit score within 90 days, with an average of a 75-150 total point increase.*
Guidance Every Step of the Way
MSI Credit Solutions not only offers credit repair services to assist in removing inaccurate and derogatory items from credit reports. We also offer consulting services to guide consumers along the way.
Here are some of the additional consulting services you will receive:
- Customer service support for any questions regarding your file
- Continuous credit education from our team of credit professionals
- Continuous credit education from our blogs and email subscriptions
- Coaching and assistance to establish new credit to help build credit scores
- Real estate services
- Network of mortgage lenders
- Debt negotiation services to assist in settling any pending or validated accounts
- Services to help remove disputes, when you are ready to close on your home loan
Along with the great quality services you receive with MSI, we additionally offer an unmatched service guarantee. Lexington Law offers no set time frame or guarantee of results.
Highly Rated Services
Lexington Law may show testimonials on their own site, but it is hard to find these testimonials on credible sites such as the following where MSI Credit Solutions is rated at an average 4.8/5 stars!
Call today for FREE credit consultation!
*Results may vary.